Ratings for Dr. Leon P. Veldhuizen

was sent to see him 10 plus years ago. Have always felt I was a number to him that he used to meet some type of production goal he had. ALWAYS made me come in to get a blood test and then had to go back again (another office call paid by my deductible) to see him so he could confirm my Crestor medication. Wanted me to come in every 6 months which a challenge with working over an hour away. He even cancelled my appointment on a Friday afternoon after going in and having my blood drawn. He had them call to cancel on my home phone and they left a message that morning at home but didn't find out until I drove over a hour and walked in for the appointment. They could have called me at my cell number or my office number but only left a message at my home which I didn't get until I got home that night. Would not recommend him as I feel he will waste your money on needless office calls and needless tests.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Leon P. Veldhuizen's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Massachusetts