Ratings for Dr. Loren L. Lee

I had this Dr. 12 years ago and was a young girl is was 19 years old. He was always very professional with me. I had a 4 hour labor and he did everything right for me. My son's heart rate went dangerously low and he did everything to deliver him quickly. I had a 3 3/4 episionamy and force up birth he manually had to pull my baby out for his survival. Sorry if others had a bad experience with him. I was thankful he went through the extremes to deliver my son and had knowledge to do it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

This doctor was supposed to be doing an internal exam on me. During my exam, I realized he's a very sick person. He should be in jail for what he did to me. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. No woman should have to go through what I went through. The directions here say to make the comment detailed. I believe if someone can put 2 and 2 together, they'll know what I'm talking about.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Lee delivered my first child 12 years ago, and I have never forgotten how horrible it was. He was so condescending and kept telling me I just wasn't pushing enough-- he'd stand at the end of my bed and shake his head-- I was in so much pain!! It was cruel of him, to say the least.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

He WAS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR WHEN I HAD HIM TO BAD HE LEFT THE PRACTICE AND WENT PRIVATE.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Loren L. Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1968)