Ratings for Dr. Kanan Modi

All 3 of my children have been coming to Dr. Kanan Modi for 6 years. She is a really good doctor. I will admit there is a wait to be seen once we are in the office, BUT they do offer same day appointments to all patients. I am a worry mother, so if I needed anything after hours, I would call the office and she was very quick on calling me back with advice. The staff is very warming on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Pros: Great space in waiting room for children, rooms are good size, staff in person seem to be nice & thorough when weighing/getting measurements from child during office visit, Doctor seems to be ok with referring child to specialist if needed.////Cons: Rooms need make over badly(new mini blinds/paint/and beds/seats). Doctor doesn't seem to be very personable in her personality, information taken during office visits with doctor seem to get lost and are missing from chart so when you see her the next time she can't remember what happened and you find yourself reminding her/repeating what you did the first time or she will redo paperwork again...not sure if this is an occurance.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013