Ratings for Dr. Anna Kahn

They are very helpful and Care about the needs of patients, I wouldn't go to any one else to be adjusted.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Anna is absolutely top notch, both as a chiropractor and as a dietician. Her and Dr. Shaun's knowledge of how to provide ongoing pain reduction through exercise is an added value, as well. The addition of Dr. Mike Marvel to the staff means that long waits are a thing of the past, and the practice is uniformly first rate.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been with Dr Kahn for a long time. I first discoverd Shaun Kahn when he opened the clinic in Green Forest. I have been to many chiropratics and he is the best, none better! I do currently see Anna and there are things I like better about both. I would recommend the Dr's to anyone. They are ususlly on time, kind, curteous, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I was very displeased and will not go back. I made an appointment to see her, and when I got to the appointment, she was to busy to see me and they put me over to her husbands schedule who is also a chiropractor, I was in so much neck pain I went ahead and let him treat me, which was a mistake and a waste of time and my money.I don't recommend either of them. I did not receive and pain relief at all!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr Anna is very personable, caring and reasonable. I have had to wait over 30-minutes to see doctor on 2-3 occasions due to scheduling issues.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Anna Kahn's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare