Ratings for Dr. George J. Zambetti

What an experience . DrZambetti office is the first indication of where his mind is . His diplomas and accolades are over 20 years old . These old adages are sore curser to his bedside manner. Dr. Zambetti was rude. When I asked questions about my surgery he was dismissive . As a pre med student I found his behavior unethical . Most importantly after being ignored ( blank stare) I immediately left the office. Soon leaving I left my MRI and now his office will not return the copy or phone calls . Avoid this doctor at all costs .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Bedside manner deplorable. Stay away unless you enjoy emotional battery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

i have delighted with Dr Zambetti. He was very responsive, informative and professional. He quickly scheduled the surgery i needed to repair my torn medial meniscus and cleaned up the arthritic spurs in my knee. We are working generally strengthening my whole body to support my knees for the future. His staff have been very professional and competent. all in all i am very pleased with all aspects of my treatment

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Zambetti by my internist after breaking my patella into several pieces. My fall was on a Friday, I saw Dr. Zambetti first thing the following Monday and was in surgery the next day. My knee has healed and, three months later, I am near 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Zambetti - a gifted surgeon and a great man.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Worst doctor. I've never written a negative review, but in this case believe it necessary to warn others. I saw Dr. Zambetti several days after at ER trip due to dislocating and fracturing my shoulder. I could not move my arm at all and was in significant pain. The doctor said my fracture would heal fine and to wear a sling if it helped. At my insistence he ordered an MRI. I had trouble getting an MRI scheduled bc I was pregnant, and after several calls where he blew me off, I sought medical care elsewhere. I ended up getting 3 "second opinions" to be sure, and ALL agreed it was very serious, as the ball had broken off of my arm bone completely, in addition to other fractures. I met 3 top orthopedic surgeons, all of whom agreed that without surgical repair and insertion of a metal plate, I would likely not regain much range of motion ever. The director of orthoped. surgery at a major hospital did the repair, and recovery has been great. Thank goodness I did not trust Dr. Zambetti.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Zambetti has done amazing work on repairing torn cartilage in both my knees. It was his skill that made it possible for me (and my knees) to complete my first New York City Marathon at the age of 56 in 4hours 16minutes and 31seconds.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

The most abrasive, rude doctor I've ever met. Completely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. George J. Zambetti's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)