Ratings for Dr. Aron Kressel

Dr. Kressel is top tier! I've never been more happy with the way I look. He is extremely professional and makes the whole experience easy and exciting. I love the outcome and I highly recommend Dr. Kressel! He is a surgeon who cares about how you feel before and after the surgery. Such great care in his work, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Kressel made my breast augmentation dreams a beautiful reality. He has a dry sense of humor that you quickly learn to appreciate. Above all, Dr. K is a highly skilled and competent surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Professional, highly competent, kind, and honest. Everything you look for in a plastic surgeon. Will return for future procedures (I plan to return to New York City later this month).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Recently had surgery with the doctor. I love the way that I look. He is kind, patient and answered all of my questions. The office is lovely and the staff is supportive. Happy with my choice

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Kressel was phenomenal. He is patient, caring, talented, and very helpful in answering all of my questions prior to my procedure. I feel and look great thanks to him. I will definitely go back and refer my friends

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I recently underwent surgery with the doctor and could not be happier. He is kind and patient. The office is lovely and I was never kept waiting

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Kressel is a gentle caring talented plastic surgeon. He helped me with a difficult cosmetic repair which several other physicians would not

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Aron Kressel is one of the most incredible surgeons in the country. I was referred to him by someone I trusted who had an amazing experience with him and I did as well. He and his staff are professional, extremely qualified and caring. Thanks to him and his staff for giving me such a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

pleasant office, took the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014