Ratings for Dr. Aron Kressel

Dr. Kressel and his team were all very kind and kept me comfortable while waiting for the surgery. The before care, during, and aftercare from him and his team made this experience worth it. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning, and I'd recommend Dr. Kressel to anyone! The results from his work are phenomenal and I am glad he was my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

It is always a very pleasant experience going to this doctor. Privacy is the utmost importance and concern and and excellent service and treatment from the Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

As a 47 year old Transgender Female I've never been happier in my life. My breasts, courtesy of Dr. Kressel are better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Dr. K!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I LOVE everything about this practice. It is clean, modern, and very friendly. Not at all intimidating like some other Park Ave offices.The doctor has a great aesthetic. He won't overdo anything so results are always very natural and amazing. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Kressel is top tier! I've never been more happy with the way I look. He is extremely professional and makes the whole experience easy and exciting. I love the outcome and I highly recommend Dr. Kressel! He is a surgeon who cares about how you feel before and after the surgery. Such great care in his work, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Kressel made my breast augmentation dreams a beautiful reality. He has a dry sense of humor that you quickly learn to appreciate. Above all, Dr. K is a highly skilled and competent surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Professional, highly competent, kind, and honest. Everything you look for in a plastic surgeon. Will return for future procedures (I plan to return to New York City later this month).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Recently had surgery with the doctor. I love the way that I look. He is kind, patient and answered all of my questions. The office is lovely and the staff is supportive. Happy with my choice

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Kressel was phenomenal. He is patient, caring, talented, and very helpful in answering all of my questions prior to my procedure. I feel and look great thanks to him. I will definitely go back and refer my friends

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I recently underwent surgery with the doctor and could not be happier. He is kind and patient. The office is lovely and I was never kept waiting

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Aron Kressel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.