Ratings for Dr. Rick L. Barrack

My visit today was to finally share with Dr Barrack the reason I abruptly stopped seeing him. I feel I received a twist injury to my ankle on one of his rehab machines. Dr Barrack met me with total denial and suspicion even tho I was up front and stated I was not there for any legal action. I am writing this because I feel doubly injured by a man I had trusted. I thought he would want to know what happened.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have seen numerous doctors and specialists prior to seeing Dr. Barrack. None of these doctors could give me straight answers and proper treatment until Dr. Barrack. He looks at every possibility, is a great listener, explains everything in great detail and is NEVER in a rush to get you out. His staff is amazing..everyone is so compassionate and personable. I completely trust this doctor and would recommend him to everyone without any hesitation ??

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Best chiropractor ever. Well educated, informed. Can't say enough about how good a doctor he is. Maureen, his wife and office manager is caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Rick L. Barrack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Vista Chiropractor, Rick Barrack graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1976. He pursued further studies in "Chiropractic Orthopedics" at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic and attained diplomat status in Chiropractic Orthopedics in 1985. It was following these studies that he incorporated the exercise component of his Vista chiropractic and wellness practice. He is well respected and his opinions are sought out by the medical community, the insurance industry and employers.

• Spanish
  • English

• Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1976)

• Chiropractic adjustment