Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Hinckley

Great surgeon, not so great after with my thyroid cancer follow up care. I've had new and scary symptoms that he brushed aside that turned out to be big. And permanent. Luckily I trust my instincts and I know my body and advocate for my own health even when doctors who are supposed to care blow me off.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Didn't push me into unnecessary surgeries like Dr. Baker has 7 years earlier. When we had exhausted all other options he performed surgery. Turns out that if Baker had actually removed the polyps in my sinus, rather than just pop them, I most likely wouldn't have need surgery again. I would go back to Hinckley again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Zero bedside manner. Does surgery and you're on your own-unhelpful in solving problem.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Grossly negligent, lied about experience and surgical ability. Paralyzed both vocal chords during a thyroidectomy. Not an oncologist. Over reaching his bounds. Ruined my mothers life.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Daniel K. Hinckley's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Idaho Falls, ID