Ratings for Dr. David L. George

Doctor Davtd save my life I was sick had been to a couple of Doc wit my problems Doctor David found out I had blockage over 40% in my body recommended me to Baptist I'm living a healthy norm life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. George walked out of the hospital room while family members were trying to get answers to their questions regarding their loved one. He was appointed to the family member without consultation from the family. He never explained why he was appointed other than she had infections. When the patient was moved to a restorative care facility paperwork was given to family members stating that their loved one has/had MRSA/Sepsis. This was never told to family members. Dr. George refused to answer out questions regarding the patient having sepsis, and never would give us a straight answer. He ended up walking out of the hospital room without doing anything other than continually responding with the same response "I don't know where the source of the infection is." He was extremely disrespectful and was raising his voice.He is rude and unwilling to explain patients illnesses.I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. David L. George's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP