Ratings for Dr. David W. Key

i first met dr.key in the emergency room a kmc approx. 20 yrs ago....he determined my pain was due to kidney stones. i have been seeing him every year since. a great doc and i would recommend him highly!!!!! always takes time and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Doesnt tell you much even when you ask relavent questions.Acts like he is mad at you for wanting to know anything about your condition. I will never be going to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Paid 4 office consultation. Waited alone in exam room 4 over an hour while listening 2 staff gossip and joke. Notified staff I was leaving and would like refund. Both doctor and staff appologized and attempted 2 get me 2 stay. When it became aparent I was not going 2 give them my business, dr abruptly turned his back on me and walked away. Asked the receptionist for reciept showing my account had been re-imbursed. "No" she answered, "I deleted the transaction. so you don't need a reciept." Having dealt with medical billing in the past, I was hardly reassured. Again requested documentation 2 contest charges should they appear. She continued 2 argue 4 another 10-15 minutes until the office manager shoved a letter at me, asked if it was good enough, and walked away. A business can profess their integrity all day long. But when such a minor issue is handled so poorly and rudely, the truth is revealed. glad I discovered this b4 there was a serious issue with the medical procedure!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. David W. Key's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)