Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Zamost

Dr. Zamost is my favorite doctor. He always has a way of brightening my day, no matter how bad my current physical condition. He goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable and fully informed and is very respectful. He never seems rushed and is always happy to answer any of your questions. As another commenter mentioned, his nurse Wanda is great as well.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I found Dr. Zamost by searching for a gastroeneterologist here on Rate My Doctor. What people said about him is correct. He is helpful, goes into great details, gives you all the info you need, is realistic, and was perfectly on time!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Friendly, smart. Helped me understand my illness. Approachable, nice. Excellent bed side manner. I fully recommend him if you have any GI issues.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Excellent manners Dr meets patient in the waiting room and escorts to exam room staff is very friendly and organized call ahead for appt expect a week or so for appointment

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Zamost is the best doctor I have found in the Long Beach area to help me with my Crohns Disease..He is smart and gives me all my options. He is clear in his explanations and has wonderful compassion. He truly cares for his patients and if he doesn't know the answer he admits it and will try to find a solution..very helpful and loving. Great doctor. His assistant Wanda is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Barry J. Zamost's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)