Dr. Claudia Barghash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Claudia Barghash

I feel that Dr. Barghash is a very caring, enthusiastic Dr. Who although very busy, never rushes you out the door. With healthcare the way is now it is hard for good doctors to spend time with each patient. I totally trust her. She is so kind and also so compassionate. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Had my first colonoscopy and Dr Barghash and staff couldn't have been better. Procedure was painless and would definitely go back to her in future

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Have done 3 colonoscopies with Dr Barghash - painless, no side effects, great bedside manner, friendly and professional staff.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

The first gastro dr I have seen, with the gastro issues I have been dealing with for many years I knew it was time to find a gastro dr. I am happy to have found this group of specialized doctors. I waited a while to be brought into a room but once I was dr. Barghash came in shortly after a nurse was done speaking with me. Even though when you see this type of specialist it can be kind of uncomfortable but upon speaking with Dr. Barghash she made me feel less nervous, she was kind, knowledgeable, professional and someone I felt I could trust with giving me accurate medical information. She chose to run some tests to insure nothing more was going on in my stomach region then what I have been managing for years, which was nice to see she wanted to make sure she was giving the correct the type of medication Instead of just throwing medication at me and seeing what happens. The day of the procedure she recommended me get she was right on time, sweet and seemed to really care about my well being before and after procedure. She was very informative on what she found and how she treated it. Good group of doctors give them a try if your looking for a good gastro specialist

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

As I'm reading these great reviews for this Dr, I'm wondering if I saw the same Dr. I was a new patient and had high expectations based on these reviews. This dr. Seemed rushed and spent five minutes with me. She hardly asked me any questions and yet she tells me to schedule a endoscopy. How can I trust a Dr who spent little time with me to perform this procedure? I was so disappointed. I have to pay out of pocket. This Dr. Is expensive. What a waste of my time and money for me. Now I need to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Excellent, Doctor Claudia Barghash made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Great Doctor. She made me feel very comfortable! I ended up having a Endoscopy and could not have asked for a better team.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Barghash shows kindness and compassion and takes her time answering your questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Barghash listens, hears and addresses your concerns with kindness and caring. She doesn't simply write a script for an Rx. I would recommend her and the practice to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

An excellent Physician. She is an experienced, patient-focused professional. I highly recommend her and Digestive Healthcare Center.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Claudia Barghash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Claudia Barghash is a board certified attending gastroenterologist at Digestive Healthcare Center. She specializes in gastrointestinal disorders including irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, reflux disease, screening colonoscopy, liver and pancreas diseases, and pelvic floor disorders with anal manometry. She runs the Women’s Wellness Center at Digestive Healthcare Center. She is also a clinical attending physician at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Somerset, NJ.

• English

• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Liver disease