Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg

I am 49 year old mother of 3 children. Over the past few years I have lost 100 lbs and needed help with sagging and excess skin. I had never gone to a plastic surgeon before, and was very uncomfortable at the thought of speaking to someone about my body issues. Dr. Rosenberg and his entire staff made my first visit, and every subsequent visit, a joy. These are incredibly competent and caring people. Both procedures were a huge success and I am thrilled with the results. If you are in search of a doctor to help you with your issues, Dr. Rosenberg and his team are simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful doctor. He not only does great work, he has a wonderful bedside manner, along with his entire staff. He is a kind human being. I am very happy with all of my results and I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone. He will actually get on the phone and talk to you, which is unusual these days! He even met me at the hospital ER once. He dropped everything and came to take care of me. I have complete faith in Dr. Rosenberg. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and cutting edge. He is also a good listener. I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me. Also, his staff is top notch. They are so nice and so helpful. All of them know their jobs well and couldn't make you feel more welcomed. They return phone calls promptly. They all make me feel like family when I am there; I think this is because they are all happy at their workplace and they all feel like family to each other. The atmosphere is both warm and professional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1987)

UPMC