Dr. Alan R. Gingold

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Gingold

I have been seeing Dr. Gingold for many years with stomach problems and found him to be very patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and takes your fears into consideration. Never seems to be in a hurry to see the next patient. I would and have recommended to others. S. Ruchlin

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I am a long time patient of dr Alan Gingold. I suffered terribly for years, becoming non functional, had all the tests, with no conclusive results. I know so many IBS patients that continue to suffer and attempt to manage because they have not treated the cause of the disorder. Dr. Gingold’s knowledge and practices are far beyond what other doctors are doing to help their patients. Today I am 99% symptom free, thanks to his conclusions and treatment plan. I think this is a major contribution to the cure for IBS and critical information for anyone suffering from the syndrome. Samantha Wyland

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Gingold and his entire office and surgical staff

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very nice staff, i felt comfortable all the time. Dr. Gingold is caring and helped me with all my concert about my digestive health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have been a patient of dr Gingold for more then 5 years. He has always made me feel very comfortable, listened to all my concerns and worked with me to relieve my symptoms. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone experiencing stomach issues.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is understanding, patient and caring. He is also very nice!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Gingold is the most patient, understanding and knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. I amways feel totally comfortable with him and I know he is really listening and cares about my overall health.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I visited Dr. Gingold when I was really struggling with some stomach issues. He sat their patiently as I went down a long list of symptoms, and he told me exactly how he would address the issues. I had spent a lot of time researching gastrointestinal conditions on the internet, but Dr. Gingold had additional valuable information that I had not heard before. Truly a 5-star doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Professional, patient with questions, complete answers, put me at ease

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very comfortable, and pleasant experience. Well organized.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Alan R. Gingold's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cory Vergilio is double board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He specializes in biliary therapeutics, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), endoscopy, colonoscopy and capsules. He completed his fellowship training and residency in gastroenterology as well as internal medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) – New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. Additionally, he received post-fellowship training in advanced therapeutic biliary endoscopy at Aarhus University in Denmark.

• English

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ