You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Gingold

Just an overall pleasant experience no wait time entire staff excellent

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Gingold is a great Doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and he explains very clearly what your problem is AND he's excellent at solving it. I've been seeing him for YEARS. He's done a couple Endoscopys and he does an Excellent job. Usually after the procedures your suppose to have a sore throat but I NEVER had one. I would recommend Dr Gingold to anyone who is looking for a GI doctor. I trust Dr Gingold with my LIFE. He's a caring Person and Doctor and he really CARES about your sickness and WANTS to help you get the problem fixed :)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He is a doctor who listens to you and explains what he is doing and why. Answers all questions in a professional and patient manner. I am going for IBS treatment and he is truly helping me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Gingold is great! He's very professional and his bedside manner is on point. He's very friendly and makes you feel like you are his only patient of the day. Overall, I would recommend him to all of my family and friends

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Gingold makes you feel like family. He's awesome

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

i was referred to dr gingold from a doctor i worked for and first visit he seemed helpful but visit was all of 10 mins. i had an endoscope done and he gave me results but didnt give me a resolution , no medicine can fix that. he basically wanted me to keep making a follow up which i asked if i could be billed being that my copay was 75.00 and no copay no visit basically. needless to say this was a yr ago im still paying his bill and have never returned to him. i want a physician who cares about pt care sincerely and not the money.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Excellent in all areas, always takes time to listen and explain procedures.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I had a very good experience with Dr. Gingold. He is a very professional, knowledgeable, caring and reassuring physician. I would highly recommend him to any of my family members and friends.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Alan R. Gingold's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cory Vergilio is double board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He specializes in biliary therapeutics, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), endoscopy, colonoscopy and capsules. He completed his fellowship training and residency in gastroenterology as well as internal medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) – New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. Additionally, he received post-fellowship training in advanced therapeutic biliary endoscopy at Aarhus University in Denmark.

• English

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just an overall pleasant experience no wait time entire staff excellent "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold is extremely prompt with his appointment times. I never have to wait. He is pleasant, knowledgeable and listens to my concerns."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gingold is a great Doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and he explains very clearly what your problem is AND he's excellent at solving it. I've been s..."

February 12, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "500".

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a doctor who listens to you and explains what he is doing and why. Answers all questions in a professional and patient manner. I am going for IBS treatm..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold is great! He's very professional and his bedside manner is on point. He's very friendly and makes you feel like you are his only patient of the day...."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold makes you feel like family. He's awesome "

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience with Dr. Gingold and Digestive Healthcare. My endoscopy was performed with no wait. Staff was very accomodating and friendly."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "i was referred to dr gingold from a doctor i worked for and first visit he seemed helpful but visit was all of 10 mins. i had an endoscope done and he gave me ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent in all areas, always takes time to listen and explain procedures. "

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Gingold. He is a very professional, knowledgeable, caring and reassuring physician. I would highly recommend him to any o..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a very good experience with my colonoscopy with Dr. Gingold. He was very helpful at answering my questions I had & all the other staff are very nice & frien..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. He has performed an EGD upper endoscopy and colonoscopy on me in April 2015. Both procedures went well ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Spends time answering questions and explaining your condition. Office staff is very friendly and helpful."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was taken in for my colonoscopy right on time. Staff was friendly and very attentive to me. Would recommend Dr Gingold and Digestive Health "

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His staff is very friendly, Dr. Gingold takes time with you and answers all of your questions. Short wait and very helpful."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its nice to find a doctor who takes the time to really listen to his patients...and the staff is just as nice...."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Takes the time to discuss things and always follows up."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor and staff are excellent. Personable, caring and efficient."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold is great he explains everything . Staff also was great.."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire process went very well. Dr Gingold is great.......and he is a Michigan Man!!!"

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding experience. Made the whole process of a colonoscopy very bearable."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold & his staff are top notch! I didn't have to wait long, staff were very helpful & pleasant & I had all of my questions answered & relayed to me in l..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous about my first colonoscopy and Dr. Gingold and his staff put me totally at ease. Everything was explained before it happened and afterward. ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my first colonoscopy with Dr. Gingold. He and his staff were very comforting and explained everything clearly. He's very friendly and listens to h..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Gingold's for several years. He's thorough, patient, calm, and reassuring. His staff is friendly and courteous and the office e..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gingold listens and hears my concerns and problems. He takes the time to explain everything in detail to me. He is always on time. I feel confident in ..."

November 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3300578'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Alan&quot; to &quot;Alan R.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Gastroenterologist"

December 19, 2012