You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan R. Gingold

Dr. Alan R. Gingold's Ratings

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Gingold and Digestive Healthcare. My endoscopy was performed with no wait. Staff was very accomodating and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

i was referred to dr gingold from a doctor i worked for and first visit he seemed helpful but visit was all of 10 mins. i had an endoscope done and he gave me results but didnt give me a resolution , no medicine can fix that. he basically wanted me to keep making a follow up which i asked if i could be billed being that my copay was 75.00 and no copay no visit basically. needless to say this was a yr ago im still paying his bill and have never returned to him. i want a physician who cares about pt care sincerely and not the money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2849558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Excellent in all areas, always takes time to listen and explain procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I had a very good experience with Dr. Gingold. He is a very professional, knowledgeable, caring and reassuring physician. I would highly recommend him to any of my family members and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Had a very good experience with my colonoscopy with Dr. Gingold. He was very helpful at answering my questions I had & all the other staff are very nice & friendly. Would recommend him to any of my Family!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Gingold is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. He has performed an EGD upper endoscopy and colonoscopy on me in April 2015. Both procedures went well and I was very comfortable. He took time to listen to me and explained his answers well. Dr. Gingold also has a great bedside manner and truly cares about the patient. I'm recommending him to my family, which is my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Spends time answering questions and explaining your condition. Office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Was taken in for my colonoscopy right on time. Staff was friendly and very attentive to me. Would recommend Dr Gingold and Digestive Health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

His staff is very friendly, Dr. Gingold takes time with you and answers all of your questions. Short wait and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Its nice to find a doctor who takes the time to really listen to his patients...and the staff is just as nice....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757258].votes_count ]]