Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Hall

Once workers comp insurance got involved he completely shutt me out even though I was crushed and had x-rays to prove it he would not return a phone call due to the insurance a definite no go guy horrible do not see do not go do not waste your time

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Some years ago,I was diagnosed with squamous cell cancer.The radiation treatment left me with a damagsd brainstem that caused a severe neurapathy.I developed horrible arthiritis which caused me to grow very large, very painful bone spurs on my knees. Never thinking I would walk again I went on high dose Oxycontin 1000mg/day for three years.In 2006, my primary care physcician reccommended to Dr.Hall.Dr.Hall did a Bi-lateral knee replacement and helped change my life.This man is quiet,understated and brilliant.He has proved not only to be an excellent surgeon, but a man good to his word.He explained clearly about the ramifications,good and bad of my procedure.Although there were extenuating condtions my surgery was PERFECT.I was out of the hospital and walking around the block in 4 days.The pain of the surgery nevered compared to that of the bone spurs.I am 4 months out,off all medication and walking tall.THANK YOU Dr. Hall...to me you are the perfect surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Tried to fix broken scaphoid in wrist. Inserted screw too long, refused to correct without patient paying for another surgery. Had to see a real Dr in Seattle for a fix. Wasted 8 months with broken wrist with Hall.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp