Ratings for Dr. Leah Jacobson

We love Dr Jacobson! She is an amazing Doctor that takes her time with her patients and she is also very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent first visit. She took her time with my granddaughter and listened and addressed every issue. We did not have to wait, but even if we had, she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Really rude staff and even longer wait times. It was such a disappointment as she was recommended and was said to not have long wait times. However every single appointment I waited OVER an hour, sick or well visit. The office is run down and the office manager is very rude on the phone when I called about a billing issue ( that was their mistake). We have switched providers and much happier.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Jacobson is an excellent doctor. She is great with both of my kids. Takes her time with us and is always on time for appointments. We couldn't be happier. Totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Perhaps she's a decent dr, but you are so annoyed by the time you get to see her due to the long wait times. I would def recommend another office. I waited for like 2 hours to meet her while I was pregnant. I did not wanna endure this for every sick visit and well visit. Also the waiting area is a little run down and does not have separate areas for sick and well children.When I asked the did not have certain times for newborns the other office said they prefer newborns 1st thing or right after lunch - less sick children in the office at those times she said. I found another dr office that has much wait time and actually a good dr.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012