Ratings for Dr. Russell Spadaro

I love Dr. Spadaro. I have a special needs son, and he has always listened to my concerns and questions. We have done a lot of specialty care with other doctors, and Dr. Spadaro always gives me his perspective within his scope of developmental pediatrics. He is willing to speak to other doctors if we need that. He always calls me if I leave a message with any concerns. And he is always respectful and caring about my son. I have always had good experiences with his staff as well. Sure, they get busy, but they do their job, and have been great about doing the extra paperwork I need for agencies.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

DR. Spadaro is a good basic pediatrician with vast knowledge, yet he doesn't always address all issues to my satisfaction because he has other matters to attend to. The staff, including his nurse, is absolutely horrible. She is rude, uncaring, incompetent, bitter. This type of person should not be allowed to work with children. The office in general is very rude and everyone seems very unhappy. The phone lines are off in the morning at 9:45am on a Wednesay and yet, they are supposed to be answering the phone 8:30-5:00. Looking for a better suited office for my needs and my children's.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Spadaro is a decently mannered doctor. He doesn't rush you at all and the wait is never too long. And he is generally open to listen to your concerns. I feel that he has an average (at best) set of knowledge. However, there are many times I walk away feeling unsettled. It may just be his personality, but it often feels that he's unsure in himself on the decisions he makes. The deal breaker for me (and the main reason we are changing docs) is that his office personnel is very rude and snotty. Many times during office visits, the staff was overheard complaining and making very rude comments on the clients that just left the office. Do they make these comments after I leave? I would assume so. The front desk staff is poorly managed and very unprofessional. I do not tolerate this behavior and it has definitely set the tone for this office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Russell Spadaro's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet