Ratings for Dr. Rafael A. Mimbela

While some of yall complain. Yall should write a form on whats new and changed and let them read it. They hear the same thing 20 million times so they really dont need to say anything. Love this doctor! Been going for months and never had a problem. And food n stuff on the floor come on guys ODD/ADHD children gotta keep them entertained somehow!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

If you like sitting on the floor in the hallway, this is the place for you. Sit for hours. Enjoy the screaming and running around of children. Rub elbows with other parents. Really. It's that crowded. If all of this isn't enough of a delight Dr. Mimbela's bedside manner will be. He will gladly condescend to you. Enjoy!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Staff looks dead, they don't care if you come or go, staff lie about receiving calls, you don't even see the Dr. Very Very Poor communication, they take hours to see you and when seen by medical assistant its only for 5 min, she then leaves and comes back with prescription, waiting for at least 3 hours to be seen for 5 mins. I'm sick of this Dr and staff! Never going back. They have no knowledge, working by the hour is their motto! Dr making easy money just sitting in a room eating! No enthusiasm at all!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Not worthed to explain, that's how dissapointed Iam.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

His office is always dirty and for appointments the waiting period is always long for about 3 hours. Plus his staff is not helful at all.he is also very sarcastic and doesn't like to answer many questions when asked. I honestly don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

THIS DR OFFICE IS HORRIBLE, THE FIRST APPT I HAD WAS AT 2 AND WAS NOT CALLED IN TILL 3:30 AND DID NOT SEE THE DR TILL 6:15. THE 2ND FOLLOW UP MY APPT WAS AT 3 AND IT WAS 4:30 2 PATIENTS WHO ARRIVED AFTER US WERE CALLED IN 1ST, I WENT TO THE NURSES AND THEY DID NOTHING. I GOT UP AND LEFT AFTER THAT. THERE WAITING ROOM IN SMALL AND DIRTY!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR AT ALL!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I've made an appointment twice. On the first one he kept eating his candy and only gave me some pills. He doesnt even have knowledge in what he does. My mom and i waited for over 40 minutes till i got attended. His waiting room is so small and there was cheettos everywhere with a discusting smell.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Ive been going for literally for 3 months ahd he doesnt want to give me a realase form to play volleyball so now i have to seat and watch my team practice im dying with anger and fustartion because they said they cant fax nor email prove that im clear i honsetly think he and hes staff are the wrost

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I was waiting with my daughter for over 100 minutes, until we finally found it enough was enough. The only time we saw the doctor was when he went into our room to get his ice tea. He kept on leaving his office (probably going to the snack bar). There was not even close enough seating in the office, kids were running everywhere. The nurses kept on telling my mother that he was coming for an hour. Our appointment was at 1:00 and we left at 2:30!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013