Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Sarfaty

He treated me like I was a dog. He's arrogant and abusive. He asks you questions and then tells you that you're lying. After providing proof from medical records, a passport and school records he will not admit he was wrong. He only works for insurance companies and is convinced you are trying to do something illegal. He didn't get away with it though because the court awarded me a 6 figure settlement despite his attempts to destroy me. I still suffer after all these years with nightmares of the torture he put me through. To call him a doctor is really stretching it. If you are asked to go to him I advise you demand another doctor. His office is old and smells of mold. He likes to get right into your face and believe me his breath is bad. I will never forget what he tried to get away with. However like I said in the end I was awarded a very high 6 figure settlent. I was treated like a criminal and will never in my life forget the torrure he subjected me to.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

iF I COULD PUT WHAT THIS GUY DID RIGHT ON A PIECE OF PAPER I WOULD JUST GIVE YOU A BLANK SHEET. HE SHOULD BE AN INTERROGATOR IN GUANTANAMO BAY.. I GAVE HIM 5 STARS FOR KNOWLEDGE BC HE WORKED ME SO HARD I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH WAY WAS UP. i AM STILL NOWHERE RECOVERED FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. HE WAS ABUSIVE AND HORRIBLE AND I HAD A FULL OUT MELT DOWN AFTER TWO DAYS OF HIS TORTURING ME.. HE IS A PAID FOR HIRE FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANIES. I AM FILING A COMPLAINT AS WE SPEAK

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Arrogant, and rude, treated like a child, told when to speak and when to answer. He was sarcastic, and unfeeling, if your a work mans comp patient and he is chosen as the IME ( independent medical examiner) I suggest you ask for someone else, he works for the insurance company and does NOT care about you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Great doctor. Always polite; always on time; always very understanding

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I received inappropriate treatment, he was arrogant nd he used lound voice. He told me that " you're a week"

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

terrible office setting, soo old of an office.....so cold...no bedside manners, terrible office locatiob

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013