Ratings for Dr. Hank R. Glass

I started going to Sharon Health Center after my previous chiropractor seemed to overadjust. I liked Glass' approach with warming-up prior to adjustment and monthly appts. It seemed moderate and reasonable and time was taken to get an idea of what was going on before tossing you onto the table. Now, however, after a couple years' treatment off-and-on, it feels like you're rushed in and out, an appt. wait time is 4-6 weeks at the least, there are numerous cancellations (on their part), and your condition is diagnosed from barely any observation. Despite PT and stretches, the same thing is still wrong and I've tired of waiting 6 weeks to have no progress made. Maybe it's a change dictated by hospital requirements. Maybe it's his retirement/decreased patients announcement speaking. Who knows, but I've decided to change chiropractors.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

The last chiro I went to overadjusted (3 visits a week?!?). Glass is more moderate in approach and uses better relaxation tools before adjustments. I've had chronic back problems for years and Glass and the PT team at Sharon Health Clinic have fixed me good. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Extremely Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

This doctor understands athletes and their needs and his treatments are effective. As well the Sharon Health Center has several other docs who are dedicated to the health of athletes.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

I seen several MD's over the years who were clueless and dismissive of all my complaints about my aches and pains. One visit here and I was cured! Yippee!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Very detailed; very knowledgable; very professional

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Very caring, took extra time to understand my injury. Called often and most important first doctor to correct the problem. Great doctor, period!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Hank R. Glass's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Randolph, VT