Ratings for Dr. Nina Kayeum

Terrible, terrible, terrible bed side manner. Instead of being encouraging she is down right nasty!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Kayeum is extremely thorough. She truly cares about the well being of her patients. I will never go anywhere else. Her staff is amazing as well. They are very caring and helpful. They go above and beyond for me at every single visit. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Dr. Kayeum and her staff being so amazingly thorough. I owe my life to them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Kayeum is a terrible doctor. She has a lot of antiquated opinions about things - she apparently thinks getting tattoos and piercings will give you hepatitis and tattoos and said point blank to me "no more tattoos." She has a horrid bedside manner and insisted I sign an end of life directive. She must get a referral fee from whatever company is selling that. She is 30 years older than her picture on the hospital website and is basically full of crap. She coded my paperwork such that my insurance company is billing me the full amount for labwork done - some of which I never agreed too - and now I have to go above her head and complain about her. I couldn't stand her. She's the worst doctor I've ever been to. Stay away..far, far away.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014