Ratings for Dr. Amy R. Stone

Quick note on the admin staff...they used to be slow and unfriendly, but now there are new and efficient people at the front desk and checkout! Insurance used to be a pain with them, but the staff change has really helped! I have been seeing Dr. Stone for just over 5 years with migraines. She was determined that I get my life back. She knew every latest medication and started Botox treatment. I haven't had a migraine in 5 years. Dr. Stone has A LOT of patients and I like to chat, but she never seems rushed to get my Botox done and move on. She knows my whole medical history, which is 5 word document pages long. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stone as she is highly knowledgable, upbeat, and cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Stone saw me for my botox for migraines and was wonderful, on time, answered questions..but her staff, very rude, you would ask questions and no one would look up to help you, made many errors with my insurance- if you go, be prepared to keep up on the billing staff as they can't seem to get the insurance work done correctly. Call your insurance yourself- DONT be 5 min late--they will cancel your appointment even if appointment was at 830 and they done answer their phones until 9am-- I ended up leaving the practice. I just couldn't fight they them every three months about how to bill BlueCross- they keep sending it to the wrong BC-

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Stone is an excellent physician, very personable, easy going and professional yet very knowledgeable. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Stone was very helpful. After years of struggling with pain and balance, she finally diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy and with medication and therapy, I feel so much better. She seemed to really listen to me and she was thorough in the testing. Highly recommended for my condition.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Knowledgeable, very helpful, listens, and really seems tocare about her patients. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I saw Dr. Stone for 5 years. The first thing she said to me was that she would cure my dizziness. When all the meds I took didn't work, she gradually eased me out of her practice by limiting how many times I could see her, which was twice a year. She got mad at me one day and accused me of being non-compliant with my medication. She is also stretched thin with botox injections and many other things at the clinic and has little time with office visits now. She seems very stressed and rushed the last two times I saw her. My new neurologist is doing so much more than Dr. Stone every did for me. I'm glad I left her practice. I can get in to see my new neurologist as often as I need to, I feel I am being heard and not judged harshly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Empathetic manner which makes her easy to talk to, takes the time to listen to your concerns without seeming in a rush to get to the next patient, fully explains and discusses treatments without coming across as patronizing. A rare find. However I will add a couple of the admin/billing staff come across as unhelpful and unfriendly, especially when you are a new patient trying to figure out which admin station to go to next in their convoluted process of check-in/pre-payment/turn in forms/schedule next appt.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Stone has been my neurologist for 4 years. I am an MS patient. She has been very attentive. She is up on all the recent treatment protocols and diagnostics. I would highly recommend her for MS or other patients. She has a very upbeat attitude and has a good rapport with me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Stone has been my neurologist for 3 years. She has been extremely helpful in treating my neuropathy. She listens to my concerns and she is compassionate. I have highly recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I agree with the person who said that Dr. Stone is helpful in the beginning. Dr. Stone kept administering the same treatment, when changes were needed. Eventually, I changed neurologists.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Amy R. Stone's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)