Ratings for Dr. William M. Costigan

This Dr is a buffoon. Suspenders and all. I was kept waiting almost an hour to see him. When he did arrive he immediately launched into physically contorting me - no warning or explanations given - into several extreme and painful positions, I suppose to determine what my spine problem was. When he was done he explained for less than 5 mins what his plan is for me. He said I would hear from his office. I have heard nothing since.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

After waiting an hour 40 minutes past the appointment time and hearing him pop into yet another examination (waiting) room I finally left. No idea if he is capable, but he is certainly all about maximizing his profit at the expense of his patients and that does not bear well on his objectivity on treatments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Costigan performed a spinal fusion surgery on my mother 3 years ago that left her in a wheelchair, unable to use her right foot. I would not recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Costigan is an outstanding doctor, albeit a busy one. Make allowances for that and just know you are in the best hands possible. Am very happy having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Costigan performed back surgery on our daughter. We are very greatful for his personal involvement and genuine concern for our daughter's emotional and physical well-being!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

he gets you in and out just as fast as he can I know everybody needs to make money but i figered it out he must see 20 people an hour thats cool for him bad for us.I wish I was a girl they love him but we cant all be rich goodlooking doctors

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I sent Dr. Costigan a patient of mine to be evaluated. She had suffered a traumatic injury some months ago, and an MRI revealed what was thought to be a fracture in a thoracic vertebra. My patient reported to me that his expertise, demeanor and care impressed her - and his handling of this difficult case impressed me to the point that I will not hesitate to recommend patients to him. Dr. WDG D.C.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

This doctor is knowledgeable but not thorough enough. He is very affectionate. The staff is under responsive and his nurse can be rude.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I thought this doctor was knowlegable, but not thorough enough. He's also very affectionate. The staff I felt was a bit under responsive and his nurse can rude.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

1/30/10 I initially saw Dr Costigan for a severe neck pain and terrible headaches. I had been told in 2002 that I would need neck surgery at some time in the future. Dr Costigan did not push the knife, he started with the option of epidurals and pain meds and anti-inflammatory's. After a while we opted for surgery and he is a wonderful surgeon, explaining everything very well and my recovery. I have had many lumbar back surgeries in the past and when I needed to attend to my low back pain again and remove old hardware he was there for me again. Another very sucessful surgery thanks to Dr. Costigan. He had medical representative come to my home to bring me special new devices for cold pain therapy along with special back braces. He really thought of my case when I was not around also. I would reccomend him for any surgery, he in very intellegent and always thinking. His nurse Rei was so helpful in the office and on the phone. They are a great team.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. William M. Costigan's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA