Ratings for Dr. William M. Costigan

So far I do think he is a good surgeon, but his assistant is so incompetent, rude, aggressive, would criminally negligent be an appropriate term for a medical assistant?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Costigan and his staff have been GREAT to work with. I live in Las Vegas, but I have not regretted making the decision to choose Dr. Costigan as my surgeon, even though he is in California. My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, but so far, even as busy as they are, this office and the Dr. himself have treated me like I was the only patient in the world. TOP NOTCH CARE!!! SECOND TO NONE!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

This Dr is a buffoon. Suspenders and all. I was kept waiting almost an hour to see him. When he did arrive he immediately launched into physically contorting me - no warning or explanations given - into several extreme and painful positions, I suppose to determine what my spine problem was. When he was done he explained for less than 5 mins what his plan is for me. He said I would hear from his office. I have heard nothing since.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

After waiting an hour 40 minutes past the appointment time and hearing him pop into yet another examination (waiting) room I finally left. No idea if he is capable, but he is certainly all about maximizing his profit at the expense of his patients and that does not bear well on his objectivity on treatments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Costigan performed a spinal fusion surgery on my mother 3 years ago that left her in a wheelchair, unable to use her right foot. I would not recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Costigan is an outstanding doctor, albeit a busy one. Make allowances for that and just know you are in the best hands possible. Am very happy having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Costigan performed back surgery on our daughter. We are very greatful for his personal involvement and genuine concern for our daughter's emotional and physical well-being!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

he gets you in and out just as fast as he can I know everybody needs to make money but i figered it out he must see 20 people an hour thats cool for him bad for us.I wish I was a girl they love him but we cant all be rich goodlooking doctors

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I sent Dr. Costigan a patient of mine to be evaluated. She had suffered a traumatic injury some months ago, and an MRI revealed what was thought to be a fracture in a thoracic vertebra. My patient reported to me that his expertise, demeanor and care impressed her - and his handling of this difficult case impressed me to the point that I will not hesitate to recommend patients to him. Dr. WDG D.C.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

This doctor is knowledgeable but not thorough enough. He is very affectionate. The staff is under responsive and his nurse can be rude.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. William M. Costigan's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal