Ratings for Dr. Christine SIMON

Dr. Simon was the after hour Doctor at my Doctors office. I phoned because I had been I'll with Bronchitis twice in one month. The first time I ended up in the ER. Now comes the second time. After breaking a fever of 102 degrees, I was left coughing till 3am. Dr. Simon phoned me. I explained that I went to the ER coughing blood. Chest x rays had been done. That I had been on Prednisone. I needed a cough syrup, I couldn't sleep coughing so hard. She grilled me for the name of what I wanted. As I do t know the name of Prescription cough medicine, she got foul and told me she had another patient on the line and hung up on me. As I had her on speaker phone and my husband listening , he asked "Did she hang up on you?" yes, she did. His Mother was a Nurse, his sister is a Nurse. We were in disbelief!! I am reporting her conduct to The California Medical Board. If I could rate any poorer, I would. How many others has she done this to that didn't speak up? I am!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

She is soooooo caring. I could not have asked for a better doctor. She really does care about my health and well being!! Love Dr, Simon!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Christine SIMON's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente