Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. EWING

Greetings! I have been a patient of Dr. Ewing since April 2002 and am truly grateful for his expertise in keeping me away from surgery. I have a large herniated L5-S1 Lumbar Disc in my back which causes me to have chronic right calf pain. Dr. Ewing has been a very important person in helping me stay as pain free as possible, and instructing me on what to do and what not to do to. His knowledge of the lumbar spine is just incredible! I also really appreciate his no nonsense approach in letting me know if I am doing something wrong to hurt or possibly do more damage to my back. With his years of expertise and extensive knowledge of the back and the lumbar disc, I follow his instructions on how to keep my back in great shape and avoid more pain. I would never consider anybody else with the exception of my family doctor to treat my back problem and chronic pain in my right calf. Lastly, he has excellent communication skills with patients, and a great sense of humor! Thank you Dr. Ewing!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Ewing is very well informed and practical as well. He tells you precisely what your injury is and how/if chiropractic can help and what you should and shouldn't do to manage the pain/injury yourself. I find Dr.Ewing to be outgoing, interested in his patients, and an excellent communicator. Dr. Ewing diagnoses and provides the treatment himself. I appreciate not being shuttled between doctors and therapists.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Joseph T. EWING's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1991)