Ratings for Dr. Debra C. Keith

I just finished my first appointment with Dr. Keith. I was very impressed with her genuine warmth and professionalism. She took a tremendous amount of time answering all of my questions with great detail, in terms which I could understand. It was refreshing to find a doctor that I felt comfortable and confident with. This was a 5-star experience…

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I started with Dr. Keith in 1997. I currently am out of state. I will ask when I return if she will take me back... A wonderful, caring, LISTENING. Dr. I miss her ... She is one of a kind...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have had Dr. Debra off & on for close to 20 years. I was so sad when I only had Medicaid for a 2 year period & due to reasons I totally understood,she stopped taking Medicaid patients. I was overjoyed when I got on Medicare & was able to go back to her! She is an excellent listener,with any medical or personal issues you have going on in your life. She is the most knowledgeable Dr.I have ever seen. I have several chronic issues happening all the time & she always knows what to prescribe,be it a medication or a good talk about my issues. I always leave her office feeling happy & uplifted,even on my worse days! She also has an excellent,caring staff,from all the front & back office,nurses & student doctors who in my opinion are learning from the best. I would & have recommended Dr. Keith to many of my friends. She's the bomb!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Debra C. Keith's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1987)