Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Carwell

Following a motorcycle accident (Aug 2014) Dr. Carwell did two skin graph surgeries on my left (de-gloved) leg/calf, I am also female. He did an EXCELLENT job of putting me back together, best possible. But, it was not his "gift" as a surgeon that impressed me as much as his time, concern, and sincere care. I sensed an immediate trust and compassion... and am most grateful in my emergency situation that I was blessed to have Dr. Carwell as my surgeon. The follow-up months, STAFF, and office visits only continued and reconfirmed the overall wonderful care!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Over 5 years of treatment for skin cell cancers. numerous local and hospitalized surgeries.Superb doctor and care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

My husband and I go to Dr. Glenn Carwell for everything from brown recluse spider bites, plastic surgery on a wound on foot, growths removed, hernia operation and a fractured eye socket. We both trust him completely and would not want to go to any one else.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Had an Aviation Medical Exam. Staff was excellent, Dr. Carwell is knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Carwell was the most professional, caring doctor. I felt very confident and secure in everything he did. He is the one I would call if I life depended on it. 5 star rating in all categories from staff to bedside manner. He is the best. My copay is pending, as all treatment is not complete. He is worth every penny. It is so important to have such peace of mind having someone who is so comptetent and caring. After being recommended from friends for years, I am so glad i selected Dr. Carwell for my procedures.I highly reccommend him in all areas. Several members of my family have also been highly satisfied patients through the years. jc

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Excellant Doctor. Wonderful Staff. I highly recommend him. Check out his website for the many types of surgical procedures provided.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I prayed for a good Doctor. I was truly blessed to find this Doctor. He has such a warm touch, he and his staff truly cares about his patients. I cannot Thank the Lord for blessing me to find favor with Dr. Carwell. I speak the blessing of the one true God who is Jesus over he and his staff. He has such a warm touch and gentle heart and he loves people. Dr. Carwell I wish they were more Doctor's with your bed side manners. I Love You and so does Jesus!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Restored normal breathing and appearance with surgical procedure that repaired nasal fracture and deviated septum caused by injury.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Carwell is a great doctor to see for any pilot seeking an FAA Class 1 physical.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, answering the questions which I asked when I arrived. No sooner did I start to sit down that I was called. I provided a specimen for lab work, was seated in the examination room and almost immediately had my BP taken. Within 3 minutes, Dr. Carwell entered the room and conducted my flight physical. The staff typed up my medical certificate and I was able to leave in less than 25 minutes I was out the door. Summarily, everyone was friendly, courteous, professional, and very punctual. I will return to Dr. Carwell for my next flight physical.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Glenn R. Carwell's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Multiplan