Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bogosian

Dr. Bogosian was very caring, respectful, knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable even though I was in so much pain. He took detailed notes asked many questions and had a plan to make me feel better w/o drugs. He encouraged me to help get myself better w/o reliance on doctors.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Extremely caring doctor who will take the time to explain what you need to know about your injury and what needs to be done to get better. Knowledgeable of Worker's Comp, and will work to ensure YOU are taken care of properly. I was pleasantly surprised that this was the doctor that my company had chosen to care for me, as he truly puts the patient first. Only problem I had was you could consistantly expect to wait 30 to 60 minutes from your scheduled appt. time until you actually were seen. He was always busy, so I guess this was a way to ensure the patient was there when it was time to be seen. I highly recommend Dr. Bogosian.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bogosian's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP