Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Piccione

So unbelievably upset over this. I am extremely picky about my doctor and I saw her I would say 2 years ago or so. I am having private issues I wish not to disclose and I have a couple of days off of work. I decided to call the office and schedule with Lisa and was told "Dr Piccone is no longer accepting new patients." I calmly advised the receptionist I am not a new patient and that whoever set me up on their system incorrectly input my information under a different doctor and that I was seeing Dr Piccione all along. I was told that I haven't been to the office in so long that I am a new patient and I can only see one of the other doctors but I cannot see Dr Piccione. I am so appalled. So do I have to come into the office once a month in order to keep my doctor? Just because I have not had any issues or been sick I am not told I cannot see my doctor? This is the only doctor I have actually liked over the years and I have done a lot of research and visited a lot of physicians and I guess I am no longer good enough to see my regular doctor. It is so wrong to do this to someone. I was talked to with such an attitude by the receptionist and now I have to look for a new doctor who I am not going to be comfortable with right off the bat. Unbelievably I humane. Shame on this office!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

We moved to Arizona 10 months ago, and unfortunately I've had to see Dr Piccione twice, once for a sinus infection and for a UTI. My insurance didn't cover the initial meds she had prescribed for my sinus infection, so she took the time to see what they would cover. I really like how easy it is to talk to her - she listens and reiterates what I said to make sure we're on the same page. Very friendly and knowledgable! And I love being able to get in to see her within 1 or 2 days when I call!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

No matter what I need, Lisa knows the answer. She is compassionate, friendly, and personable. I have been seeing Lisa for a few years and have always felt welcome and well cared for. She builds great rapport with her patients. I have recommended Lisa to many people, and they too find her professional, helpful, and an overall great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I really like Dr. Piccione. I have seen her twice now and have found her to be friendly, personable and easy to talk to. I don't have any other Dr. who I can reach personally via email anytime for questions. She gets test results back to you very quickly, even sent me bloodwork results on a Sunday! If something comes back abnormal she calls to discuss it. You can't ask for much more from a primary care Dr. these days. I have referred 3 other people to her and all of them have really liked her and thanked me for the referral.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

She is definitely one of the better Dr's out there; we have seen a few in my Family. I hate to see the negative reviews here as she is a Dr. I would recommend and I have a hard time recommending anyone. It’s nice today to see someone confident and who knows what they are doing rather than getting sent to “a specialist “ to pay another co-pay and so forth. She got me diagnosed and taken care of same day with xrays downstairs at another Dr, and followed up to see how I was a few days later….all you can ask.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

"If you can't say ANYTHING nice about a person, don't say anything at all!" Ok!! My lips are SEALED!!!..about the "initial exam, patient follow-up by physician,personality of Physician,communication skills, compassion in caring for patients illness's or diagnosis of any illness's,how I was treated,physician's knowledge, talents & abilities, and overall total experience!"

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Piccione can be very condescending. Not only does she see herself as superior to her patients, but she also thinks she is superior to other doctors. I have heard her speak in a derogatory manner about other doctors several times. Her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She doesn't have good listening skills. I got the impression that she had made up her mind as to my diagnosis before she even saw me. She did a perfunctory physical and that was that. She was confrontational rather than compassionate when I tried to ask questions and further discuss my symptoms. The front office staff is super and I do like the one/two day scheduling system, but Dr. Piccione is no good.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

She only has 5 minutes to spend on you. And she will explain quickly and minimum to you. Then she keeps referring you out to somebody else. You end up 150$ for her 5 minutes. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Very patient, listens and willing to help with any issues that may come up. been looking for a good doctor and finally found one. Lisa is the best! staff is helpful and will try to get you in same day if necessary. anytime i needed things right away Lisa and the medical staff were right on it. I love this office and when my daughter gets old enough she will be going there too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012