Ratings for Dr. Helen MA

DO NOT GO TO CAPITAL PEDIATRICS. Capital Pediatrics is a 'no refusal' practice now, which I think is ironic and completely wrong. BUT I don't discriminate against people for their beliefs/religion/race/or whatever and I believe people should not discriminate against me. The most disturbing thing is, that they have known for NINE years that my kids are not vaccinated AND they didn't tell me when I made the appointment with their pediatrician (from birth!), Dr. Helen Ma would refuse to treat them. So, I'm sorry Capital Pediatrics doesn't make any money from insurance and vaccinations from clients that don't vaccinate. But that doesn't give the long-standing pediatrician the right to deny medical treatment, especially of a CHILD. I'm NOT sorry my kids are never sick. Parents who vaccinate should stop going to doctor's that work in 'no refusal' clinics, too. If the discriminating practices lose their cash flow maybe it will get them to obey their Hippocratic Oath once again.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR ! WE WILL NEVER GO TO SEE HER ! SHE HAS NO ETHICS !

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I scheduled an appointment for shots for my 4yr old, and got stuck in traffic, I called into the office and told them I would be late. They asked me how long I would be, I wasn't sure so I told them 10-15 minutes. After sitting in traffic for 45 minutes and getting my son from school. We got there 18 minutes late and they refused to let him be seen. I never expected to be seen right away and I would have been willing to wait. After being a patient for more than two years, we are now switching doctors. I am very suprised at the lack of concern for me having to take off work, when I had the concern for their time to call and let them know I was running late. Well point of the story is, they don't seem to have concern for their patients needs, and they are not willing to work with you as a parent. I am going to find a doctor and office that gives their patients the same consideration that they are given.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014