Ratings for Dr. Kathryn D. Jones

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for over ten years. I was with her over at East Coast and when she moved into her own practice I followed her without a single hesitation. I have been a member of her concierge service since she started it and I could not be happier with the service. Dr. Jones is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. I have some complex medical issues and she has always taken wonderful care of me and been very understanding. Not only is she an amazing doctor but her bedside manner is professional yet warm. With my medical history and current issues, I would be completely lost without her she has made a very difficult time bearable. It is very hard to find a good doctor, it is even harder to find a good doctor with a competent staff. Dr. Jones’ staff are on point, professional and friendly. When I go into that office, I never have to deal with the headaches of a regular doctor’s office. I also believe I never have waited more than 10 minutes. Dr. Jones also spaces her patients out, I never feel rushed nor does it have that normal doctor office feeling of cattle being herded. Debbie is always diligent with scheduling and appointments; she is always willing to work with me to find a time that suits me. She also has been amazing with getting out of office tests done quickly. Michelle is a fantastic nurse, she is warm and knowledgeable. I am a hard stick to get blood from and she has been great with that. She is patient and always makes you feel comfortable. The office itself is clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. It is a professional environment yet calming. I do not dread doctor visits there. I highly recommend The Select Few, the services they offer and care they give is unmatched.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Kathryn D. Jones's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim