Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Howard

Doctor Howard was given to us through St. Francis Emergency Room. I am very thankful for his expertise. My child had been biten by a dog and his face and arms were destroyed. Doctor Howared spent several hours in the middle of the night to put my child back together. My wife and I never imagined that our child would look as good or normal. We love him!!!!! Doctor Howard was extremely busy each and everytime we had to see him but was always very comforting. Thank you Doctor Howard

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Howard is the best plastic surgeon I have ever had. He has done outstanding surgery on both body and face and there was almost no scarring with amazingly little downtime. His costs were incredibly competitive especially with Rodeo Drive Surgeons. His staff is incredibly knowledgable as well as caring. I know other friends who have had superb results and would recommend him above all others in Oklahoma. He is very gifted and can trace his training directly through a downline of Doctors who were directly trained by the inventor of plastic surgery. He is patient, kind and caring. We are very lucky to have a Doctor of this caliber who is in the Tulsa community. I know that he does mandible and hand surgery as well but he is primarily a Plastic Surgeon par excelance.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

This guy is acting as if he is a maxofacial surgeon. He is actually a hand surgeon and his bed side manner was almost non existent. One of his nurses was the only saving grace. Messed up my wifes jaw almost worse than when it was damaged the first time. Less than truthful about follow up treatment and other Doctors that were capable of fixing what he failed to fix the first time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Paul A. Howard's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Workers Comp