Ratings for Dr. Syed S. Asghar

He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure to see. He is condescending, constantly late (I've had to wait for 45 minutes to see him for 5 minutes), and rude (he takes personal calls during visits with patients). His staff is rude and judgmental, to the point that I have heard them badmouthing other patients while I am trying to sign in. I have also been judged and shamed by a nurse for requesting a Hep vaccine (a recommended vaccine for the service trip I was scheduled to participate in). In addition, I have been fighting with him and his staff to receive medication I requested be filled during my last visit, over two months ago. He is refusing to look at my file or approve my request and I have been forced to call constantly this week. He is the worst doctor I have ever experience and if you want quality care and respect, I suggest you search elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015