Ratings for Dr. Eric Eisenberg

I found Dr. Eisenberg very helpful understand the reasons behind my skin issues, providing pragmatic (and affordable) solutions and being super efficient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I'm really surprised .... I ve brought my niece to numerous dr... about her skin and he was the only Dr... that has helped her.... The staff is very friendly and helpful.... yes sometimes u have to wait, but there is no difference from other Dr's office.... We have never had any problems with him.... I would recommend him anytime....

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Highly recommended. He really listens carefully before providing a treatment plan.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I do not recommend this office because you will not be able even to change your appointment if necessary. The phone is always busy. There are a lot of other dermatologists with a better service level. I will never select this place again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

this trash dr fckd up my face. had no acne before jus blackhead now my face is filled wit pimples and scars. garbage asss doctor

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Like everyone else, went to Dr. Eisenberg multiple times. On the first few visits he kept prescribing low-dose hydro cortisone creams (which are available over the counter at a much cheaper price-multiple doctors have done this to me, should be illegal). Once I kept returning and saying it was not working, he told me the cause of my eczema is the fact that I lick my lips and the cure was for me to wear an elastic band around my wrist and "snap myself" whenever I lick my lips. Suffice to say, the snapping did not work and my eczema flare ups have never fully gone away. Do not waste your time with this doctor, I would recommend using care connect and work with someone official to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I would not recommend going to see Dr. Eisenberg under any conditions. I wish I had read these reviews before wasting my time to see him. In addition to having to wait 3 months to see him, it impossible to get a hold off anyone in his office, the line is always busy and they have no answering machine - what a joke! Like the other reviews below, I had to wait 45 minutes to see him and he only spent 2 minutes with me, prescribed Accutane, and when I had questions he just gave me a pamphlet to read. My family doctor could have done that. Don't waste your time with this sorry excuse for a dermatologist, go see someone who cares enough about their patients to take the time to listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

he always rushes appointments and he is not a good listener he just tells you what he thinks and you have to agree. the waiting room times are long as well and his front desk staff are slow and put you on hold for a while if you call in.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

As mentionee by many ppl down..this doctor was in absolute hurry to get rid of me.i waited 2 months to see him and came out of his room in 2 mins with no satisfactory reply...as per him the deep skin pigmentation needs only sun block and nothingelse..no corrective solutions..no recommendations...waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

he helped me with multiple skin issues that I was trying to fix for years. This doctor has lots of experience & listens to patients, he is not rushing and answering all questions or concerns. I would recommend this place as I had really good experience and it's been almost 3 weeks that my skin improved after many years of trying almost everything.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016