You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Eisenberg

he always rushes appointments and he is not a good listener he just tells you what he thinks and you have to agree. the waiting room times are long as well and his front desk staff are slow and put you on hold for a while if you call in.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

As mentionee by many ppl down..this doctor was in absolute hurry to get rid of me.i waited 2 months to see him and came out of his room in 2 mins with no satisfactory reply...as per him the deep skin pigmentation needs only sun block and nothingelse..no corrective solutions..no recommendations...waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

he helped me with multiple skin issues that I was trying to fix for years. This doctor has lots of experience & listens to patients, he is not rushing and answering all questions or concerns. I would recommend this place as I had really good experience and it's been almost 3 weeks that my skin improved after many years of trying almost everything.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I'm so surprised seeing below rating, I was kind of scared going to see Dr. Eric Eisenberg & I was shocked as my visit was completely opposite for what I read about this doctor below. Very nice, polite person, answering all questions, this doctor has lots of experience & knowledge. I will be recommending this place to anybody with skin issues.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was referred to him from my family doctor, for small bumps on my face called Milia. He barely listened to my concerns and did not really care to explain why I have this skin condition and what I could do to prevent it. Also told me I had acne and placed me on medication for it, which ended up irritating my skin since he didn't ask me if I had sensitive skin. Not happy with this Dr, seems like all he cares about is the $$

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Went to see this dermatologist after a referral from my family Dr. Supposedly he's the best skin doctor in this area. The visit was about my facial acne. When I saw him he looked at me at me and determined I needed to go on Accutane right away. Didnt take time to answer any of my questions really. Doesn't seem to care about his patients really and seemed like he wanted you in and out of his office as quick as possible. Knowledgeable but terrible people skills. Visited him 2-3 times and then gave up because of ffrustration. Don't put your trust in this guy. Find another dermatologist!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Good to see I'm not the only one who was frustrated by him. I visited him as a referral from my family doctor. My skin condition was out of control in 2013 and it never had been that bad before and I wanted to know what it could be. So I was just addressing my concerns and discussing maybe it's a food allergy (which later on I found out was correct) and he told me no most likely not and gave me a bunch of prescriptions for antihistamines and ointments which he said would help maintain it. After the way he treated me and made me feel stupid for asking questions I didn't get the prescriptions and never saw him again. I went on a bus to see him and went back on the bus disappointed. Later on I found out I have hyper IgE syndrome from a different dermatologist. Also found out that my food allergies most certainly affect my skin condition. This dermatologist was just not knowledgable about my condition at all. He left after spending just a few minutes in the room with me and was annoyed at any questions I had and I went on a bus to go see him because I was hopeful that he could help. I see a comment where someone said they felt hopeless after their appointment....I felt the same! My husband called me while I was on the bus and I sounded disappointed, hopeless, upset....because that glimmer of hope was gone when I went in for this appointment to see what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Eisenberg came and left in less than 5 mins. Quite frustrating. Took off from work to see him but it was such a wastage. Wrote the name of the cream in a piece of paper and handed it out. Said my condition is not curable but should be maintained. How comforting to know that!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Visited Dr. Eisenberg for hair loss.I'm 25, facing severe hairless and hoped for help. It was 3 month wait for the appointment. I was extremely hopeful going into the appointment. Doctor saw me for 5 minutes, looked at my scalp, asked me to accept that I will eventually be bald and handed me a prescription for rogaine. I believe he's rated as one of the best doctors. Unfortunatly with my experience he seems like one of those who doesn't care and plays thw patient number game. Honestly I felt pretty hopeless after his appointment.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Visited him as a referral from my family doctor. He is always in a rush to get you out of the office. Never listens to your concerns and no in dept explanations to your questions. Really terrible personality as a doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Eric Eisenberg's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he always rushes appointments and he is not a good listener he just tells you what he thinks and you have to agree. the waiting room times are long as well and ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As mentionee by many ppl down..this doctor was in absolute hurry to get rid of me.i waited 2 months to see him and came out of his room in 2 mins with no satisf..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he helped me with multiple skin issues that I was trying to fix for years. This doctor has lots of experience & listens to patients, he is not rushing and answe..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so surprised seeing below rating, I was kind of scared going to see Dr. Eric Eisenberg & I was shocked as my visit was completely opposite for what I read ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him from my family doctor, for small bumps on my face called Milia. He barely listened to my concerns and did not really care to explain why I..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to see this dermatologist after a referral from my family Dr. Supposedly he's the best skin doctor in this area. The visit was about my facial acne. Whe..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Good to see I'm not the only one who was frustrated by him. I visited him as a referral from my family doctor. My skin condition was out of control in 2013 and ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eisenberg came and left in less than 5 mins. Quite frustrating. Took off from work to see him but it was such a wastage. Wrote the name of the cream in a p..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Visited Dr. Eisenberg for hair loss.I'm 25, facing severe hairless and hoped for help. It was 3 month wait for the appointment. I was extremely hopeful going i..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Visited him as a referral from my family doctor. He is always in a rush to get you out of the office. Never listens to your concerns and no in dept explanations..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited for an appointment for 3 months and had to cancel due to a family health emergency overseas. Left a detailed, cancellation vms 72 hours before appointmen..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Clinic set an appointment after months and set it up in Toronto instead of Mississuaga. When we show up for the appointment doctor doesn't even show up for the..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Both my daughter and I see Dr. Eisenberg and I have had nothing but good experiences. My daughter has a skin condition that is not very common and after seeing ..."

June 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5B 4A9". Address has been updated from "None" to "3420 Hurontario Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058961515".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Eisenberg's ever since my Melanoma in-situ diagnosis three years ago. My follow-up check ups every 6 months are thurough and the do..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Reading negative reviews about Dr. Eisenberg, I was pretty scared to go and see him. Fortunately, my experience was absolutely opposite – good service at the re..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a good experience with Dr Eisenberg. The referral from my family doctor took a while. Office staff both reception and nurse were professional. I had a war..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. Did not let you ask questions. Did not let you say your opinions. He does care about his business more than his patients."

October 30, 2014