Ratings for Dr. Eric Eisenberg

Visited Dr. Eisenberg twice. Both times, he was in a hurry to get rid of me. He didn't ask any questions, didn't request any extra testing, just wrote me a prescription that my GP had already given. He barely spent more than a few minutes looking at my skin issues. In one incident he couldn't even spot that I had a mild case of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) and confused it with simple folliculitis when almost none of my symptoms corresponded with that. When I questioned his diagnosis he became irate. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

My visit was for a minor issue, he was able to fix it at the same time when I had my appointment. He is friendly, made me feel comfortable. Just get ready to wait at least 50 minutes before you get called. The receptionist is not friendly at all. If your issue is not covered by OHIP, you have to pay in cash... $$

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I found Dr. Eisenberg very helpful understand the reasons behind my skin issues, providing pragmatic (and affordable) solutions and being super efficient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I'm really surprised .... I ve brought my niece to numerous dr... about her skin and he was the only Dr... that has helped her.... The staff is very friendly and helpful.... yes sometimes u have to wait, but there is no difference from other Dr's office.... We have never had any problems with him.... I would recommend him anytime....

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Highly recommended. He really listens carefully before providing a treatment plan.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I do not recommend this office because you will not be able even to change your appointment if necessary. The phone is always busy. There are a lot of other dermatologists with a better service level. I will never select this place again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

this trash dr fckd up my face. had no acne before jus blackhead now my face is filled wit pimples and scars. garbage asss doctor

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Like everyone else, went to Dr. Eisenberg multiple times. On the first few visits he kept prescribing low-dose hydro cortisone creams (which are available over the counter at a much cheaper price-multiple doctors have done this to me, should be illegal). Once I kept returning and saying it was not working, he told me the cause of my eczema is the fact that I lick my lips and the cure was for me to wear an elastic band around my wrist and "snap myself" whenever I lick my lips. Suffice to say, the snapping did not work and my eczema flare ups have never fully gone away. Do not waste your time with this doctor, I would recommend using care connect and work with someone official to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I would not recommend going to see Dr. Eisenberg under any conditions. I wish I had read these reviews before wasting my time to see him. In addition to having to wait 3 months to see him, it impossible to get a hold off anyone in his office, the line is always busy and they have no answering machine - what a joke! Like the other reviews below, I had to wait 45 minutes to see him and he only spent 2 minutes with me, prescribed Accutane, and when I had questions he just gave me a pamphlet to read. My family doctor could have done that. Don't waste your time with this sorry excuse for a dermatologist, go see someone who cares enough about their patients to take the time to listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

he always rushes appointments and he is not a good listener he just tells you what he thinks and you have to agree. the waiting room times are long as well and his front desk staff are slow and put you on hold for a while if you call in.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016