Ratings for Dr. Agnes Glover

I was very blessed to have Dr. Glover as my gynecologist. She was so patient with me during my pregnancy and during labor. During my appointments, she asked me for my preference during labor: I did not want epidural and C-section. My water broke before my due date. She was not in a hurry to have a C-section. She sent me for the necessary tests to ensure that my baby and l were not in danger. When the tests confirmed that my water was not leaking so fast to put us in danger, she tried everything for three days to ensue that l could have a virginal delivery as l wanted ( and I not l was not in pain as l was 6 weeks early). At then end of the 3rd day she took her time to explain what our options were. If we choose to she can continue to try and help me deliver vaginally but we have waited for three days and her concern was that our baby may develop an infection. She left the choice up to us. I could not have wished for a better doctor. She was wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This is the worst Doctor that I have ever seen, she delivered my second baby. First of all she was rude and not professional, I was doing natural birth, and this was my second delivery, when I was in labor, I felt like I was ready to push, so the nurse called the doctor, She comes is checks me, says that I am not ready yet. I was begging her to stay in the room because I was ready to push, she just gave me a look and left the room, a minute later the nurse was catching my son, she called the doctor right away, and she came about 5-7 minutes later, all that time the baby was laying on my belly waiting for the doctor, she came in, without saying a word, with a gum in her mouth, just stitched me up and left without saying bye. one of the nurses told me that Dr. Glover likes when women take epidural, so basically she can control your labor, that way you will deliver when she wants, not when you are ready. I am glad I had a great Nurse, and that I dint have any complications during labor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Agnes Glover's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kent, WA