Ratings for Dr. Zoltan D. Denes

This is the worst doctor I have ever met! I was due to have a gall bladder removal surgery procedure, and it had to be rescheduled 4 times... to be fair, it was my fault, my husband is in the army stationed at one of the most grueling schools in the country learning a language in 6 months.. so sometimes, life happened and he wasn't allowed to go. Today, I finally made it to the hospital and I met up with Dr Denes, I asked to see the ultrasound scans of my gall bladder because I had heard that there might be alternatives to a having it removed. He looked at me like a rabbit in headlights...he said okay and that he would be back.. three HOURS later, a nurses comes in, tells me I was being hostile, had called social services and that I would not be getting my procedure. I was speechless. It turned out he had left the hospital, hadn't told me and left me hanging for hours. I was so mad. I asked to see whoever was in charge of the hospital, and I complained to him,he agreed to find out what had happened. He left, came back ten minutes-ish later and told me that Dr Denes felt he had given me more than enough chances to get the surgery done. I feel as a military family I was discriminated against because unlike a civilian family, my husband can;t just call in sick etc, the army don't always care as much as one would hope. I am now in a position where my gall bladder has not been removed and I am still living with the pain. I would never ever ever recommend this doctor. He is a terrible example of a medical professional.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Zoltan D. Denes's Credentials

• Hungarian

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA