Ratings for Dr. Naveed Vehra

I couldnt agree more to the previous post. I saw Dr.Vehra for an abnormality found on my brain during an MRI. I explained all my symptoms of dizziness numbness phantom smells blurred vision and unequal pupils. He insisted that it was a cyst from an old injury. After insisting about 20 times that I was not injured on my head ever he said it was nothing to worry about and wrote me a script for the symptoms. No follow up plans or anything. I saw my primary dr two days later who suggested I get a second opinion. As I was waiting for my second opinion appointment with the Mayo clinic I experience a mini stroke at work. In the ER it was also found that this so called "cyst" was old stroke damage to my brain and not a cyst at all. If Dr. Vehra would have paid more attention to me and my symptoms AND my MRI films he would have seen it instead of writing a script and getting his paycheck.

Submitted March 19, 2013

I went in there to see Dr Vehra with "brain zaps" numbness and pain after my family Dr diagnosed me with lupus. Dr Vehra did some "squeeze my fingers" "follow the light" tests on me. He said " These are all symptoms of lupus, here's some medicine, good bye".He never addressed my "brain zaps". Later that week I went to a Rheumatoid Dr who said I don't even have lupus. My phsychiatry Dr wrote Dr Vehra a letter in which he never responded. My family Dr never got a response either. Dr Vehras' office called to refill my meds saying I needed a follow up at which time I complained. The office manager basically dismissed my complaints, almost insinuating all I wanted were the meds. She said no other Drs have written to Dr Vehra and I was thoroughly checked....no brain scan?????? Never go to this Dr if you really need an honest, thorough medical exam.

Submitted February 11, 2013