Ratings for Dr. George D. Kovacs

I WAS DR.KOVAC'S PATIENT LAST YEAR WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY.I JUST CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GREAT TREATMENT I HAD IN HIS OFFICE.MY PREGNANCY WAS PRETTY GOOD.LAST MINUTE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GOT OUT OF CONTROL AND, HE DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME AND MY BABY.MY BABY IS A HEALTHY LITTLE BOY AND I'M A VERY LUCKY PATIENT FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

He was so kind and helpful. I had a very confortable experience with Dr. Kovacs. I will definitely go here for my next procedure.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr Kovacs performed multiple liposuction and brasilian butt fat transfer and implantation on my friends . They are so happy with the results that asked me to put it on the internet for the benefit for other women .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Kovacs is a great surgeon he performed a vaginal rejuvenation and a tummy tuck on me about 6 months ago. Both me and my husband are extremely satisfied with the results. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and he truly cares for his patients. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is either interested in cosmetic surgery especially cosmetic gynecology. He gives a great price too!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

I am updating this from a couple of years ago. This doctor is amazing, and now I have had cosmetic surgery from him.(Excellent surgeon). He is so experienced he teaches how to do a hysterectomy, over in Gardena. He wants to do more cosmetic surgery so he will not be awakened in the middle of the night to deliver a baby.(:

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Very excellent,and experienced doctor. Friendly, kind, quick, and professional.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. George D. Kovacs's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1978)

Kaiser-Permanente