Ratings for Dr. Andrei Kachala

His staff is excellent. He has no idea what he's doing. He clicks around on the computer and tells you that you have nerve issues when he doesn't know.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Stay away from this Doctor. He makes diagnoses without doing any diagnostic testing. I wound up in the ER for a second time because of his irresponsibility. Doc, dont go with your "gut"; listen to your patients and conduct the proper tests before jumping to a conclusion.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Kachala for a long long time. Of all my many doctors he is the one I have the most respect for. I suffered with prostate cancer many years ago and I'm still here!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Kachala mostly looked at his computer screen and didn't seem to listen to much of my description of my symptoms. My own research, my lack of progress under Dr. Kachala's care, and eventually my new urologist all confirm that Dr. Kachala wasted my time and money. The tests he ordered were expensive and not relevant to my condition.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Kachala diagnosed my testicular cancer. I was 16 at the time. I didn't have many questions at the time because I didn't even know what to ask. My mom was the one who knew what to ask. He answered all of our questions and always made me feel at ease. I am eternally grateful to have had him as my urologist at a difficult time in my life. Thank you Dr. Kachala to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've had a pretty terrible experience with Dr. Kachala. When I first went in, I asked if my problems could be nerve-related; he poo-pooed that. Two months later, I'd been through several prescriptions and visits with no change to anything, and he told me he thought it was probably my nerves. (All this without doing a single test, other than the standard urinalysis.) I'm going someplace else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Very knowledgeable and good surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Andrei Kachala's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)