Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Zabinski

I had a shoulder replacement in August. I am so happy with the outstanding care I received by dr zibinski and his wonderful staff. Thank you Rose Ann burke

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr.Zabinski has performed several replacement surgeries for me. He has alwats been extremely professional with me. He always asked the right question and listened to my issues and concerns. I found his pre surgery consult both thorough and reassuring.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Zabinski is an excellent surgeon, yes, you may wait a bit but it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Professional, kind. compasionate, I totally trust Dr. Zabinski , his knowledge , skill, talent , experience. He connects on a human level. Throughly helpful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Terrible doctor, left me waiting for an hour and a half after the nurse said he would be in within 5 minutes. I would give him a lower rating but that is not possible. He was very rude, arrogant, and unprofessional. Did not greet me or ask what brought me there he just told me to stand up and checked my posture. He is a pimped doctor because he "recommended" a lawyer since my condition was the result of a MVA. Save time money and aggravation and go somewhere else. I still can't believe he runs a practice like that.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had knee surgery twice previously (from two different doctors) over the course of two years, but still had discomfort and pain. I was then advised I should consider knee replacement surgery. Naturally, I was hesitant and anxious since I had two surgeries that left me with pain so I wanted to make sure I exhausted every other option before something as invasive as knee replacement surgery. Once I decided on going through with the procedure, looking for the best surgeon became top priority. I found that surgeon in Dr. Zabinski. I had seen other doctors for consultations, but he made me feel the most comfortable. He explained everything to me thoroughly and answered all of my questions. He told me he would do the best for me and he delivered. I'm healing now and going through the process of physical therapy, but the surgery was a success. I'm surprised by how quickly I'm recovering. Throughout the process, he was very patient and made me feel at ease with what would normally be a very stressful situation. His staff was also great, especially his assistant, Julie who was very kind, warm and encouraging. Janet from Shore Medical Center was very nice and helpful as well. Overall, a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Zabinski and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Very rude doctor, when I tried to explain what bothers me and where I had pain... he told me not to speak to him and only answer the question he asks. When I tried to explain again where is my pain, he raised his voice at me and then used words like "I don't care...." Of course he did wrong diagnosis and didn't help me at all. Manager of that place after we called and complained tried to defend him and didn't wanted to listen to what I had to say and made me look like stupid and I don't know where I have pain... And wait time was 1 hour 45 min, and extra 20 min also I had to wait in room and I heard Dr Zabinski and nurse laughing and having non work related conversation for over 20 min in room next door. Horrible doctor, I left office very upset having headache ftom aggravation. Very rude doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I found Dr Zabinski to be very rude and arrogant. I had a knee replacement done 2 months ago and it still hurts and I am not doing well in PT. All he's done so far is prescribe pills for me which also have been no help. So frustrated! Getting a second opinion. I would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I can not praise this doctor enough. I was diagnosis with needing to have both shoulders replaced 15 years ago but to wait as long as possible because I was 54 and would only have to undergo future operations in my old age due to materials at that time wearing out. This advice was from another reputable practice. I finally went to Dr. Zabinski due to both shoulders affecting my quality of life. He sent me for an X-ray, CAT scan and MRI. He advised me that I should have had the operation long ago as there was very little cartilage left and my shoulder would present quite a challenge for him. He advised me of all alternatives and left the decision up to me for the operation. I chose to have him perform the surgery and after 6.5 hours for the total shoulder operation I could not be happier. He gave me the use of my right shoulder again and it is 95% back to normal. I have nothing but the utmost respect for his professionalism in the office and his skill as a surgeon. I will definitely have him perform a total replacement on my left shoulder.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is the absolute worst! Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor. Youve been warned

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Stephen J. Zabinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stephen Zabinski was born and raised in New York City. He obtained his medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University in 1991. He completed his orthopedic surgical residency and training at the Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University in 1996. Dr. Zabinski is board certified and specializes in joint replacement surgery, shoulder and elbow surgery, minimally invasive surgical procedures and sports medicine. Dr. Zabinski is Director of the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery at Shore Medical Center and President and Director of Joint Replacement Services at Jersey Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center. He is an orthopedic consultant for Richard Stockton College and has served as past medical director for the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball Organization as well as the Atlantic City Surf and the Atlantic City Seagulls professional teams. He has served appointments as Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Jefferson University Hospital and The Hospital for Special Surgery at Cornell University. His present major areas of clinical interest are in minimally invasive surgical techniques both for joint replacement surgery and sports medicine related procedures as well as in the use of computer navigation in surgery, cartilage repair technology and outpatient alternatives for total joint rehabilitation. Dr. Zabinski has moved to the forefront of surgical technique by including the Direct Anterior Hip Replacement and Quadriceps Sparing Knee Replacement as an options for his patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1991)

Oxford