Ratings for Dr. Ghassan A. Noureddine

My first visit with Dr. Noureddine was at 2:00 PM on Thursday, 01/17/2013. I arrived before 2:00, and filled out the new patient forms. Other than asking for my copay, his staff did not acknowledge me again until 3:55. I had sleep studies on Friday, 01/25, and Sunday, 01/27. The technician was Steve. He was knowledgeable, courteous and prompt. My next appointment was at 12:30 on Thursday, 01/31. I arrived before 12:30. No one on his staff spoke to me until 2:00 PM. When I got into his office, he asked if I had been in for a sleep study. When I said "yes," he said he had no record of it. It took another twenty-five minutes for him to find the records. I got my BiPAP machine at Cardiopulmonary Medical Equipment in Baytown. The technician there was Roy. He was very professional. My next appointment was at 4:00 on Tuesday, March 26. I arrived at 4:00. I waited for over an hour. At a few minutes after 5:00 PM, I left. I would not recommend Dr. Noureddine.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013