Ratings for Dr. Michael DIAZ

Dr.Diaz and his assistant Freddy are the best ever. I have never been so happy with a surgery as I am with this one. He gives you his cell phone number if anything is wrong or you need something to talk to him about the surgery period very caring and understanding Dr period and Freddy lights up the room when he walks in. Thank you. Dr. Diaz..YOUR THE BEST.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Diaz. He is very detailed and explained everything to me. He gave me choices and did not push me one way or the other. His staff is wonderful, polite and always cheerful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

My experience with Dr. Diaz has been one hundred percent positive. I had a problem caused by a different plastic surgeon and could not find another doctor who would help me. He listened to me, studied the situation and developed a surgical procedure to treat me. He is experienced and competent. A compassionate man who treats his patients as individuals and is genuinely concerned with their needs. The office atmosphere is cheerful and the staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I am so happy that I chose Dr. Diaz to perform my tummy tuck and lipo suction surgery. He is a very attentive doctor who listens to you and your expectations. He was able to tell me what would and wouldn't work for my body and was available prior, during and post surgery to answer ALL questions and concerns. His staff was amazing from the get go. His RN/assistant Freddy is a gem always making you feel at ease. All office visits were very pleasant and with minimal waiting. I was always offered something to drink by a smiling face and the office is immaculately clean and comfortable. My surgery went VERY well and I am already pleased with my results and its only been 6 days since my surgery. Dr. Diaz and his staff are top notch and I would recommend them without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I discovered a year and half ago that I was BRCA 1 positive. Once I decided to go forth with a double mastectomy with reconstruction to give myself the best possible chance of avoiding my breast cancer statistic, I knew the first thing I needed was a good plastic surgeon. Dr. Michael Diaz came into my life upon recommendation by my oncologist. When I walked into his office I was greeted by my first name and the staff was very caring and also discreet. The patient-doctor communication is superb. The results of my procedure surpassed my expectation. Dr. Diaz never made any promises accept to do his best work and always keep my end goal in mind. His explanation of procedures, possible complications, and possible results were always real and to the point. My cosmetic results from the reconstruction are to be admired, and I highly recommend Dr. Diaz for any of your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I had a mommy make over six months ago and I am so happy! It is now May and I can't wait to show off in my bikini. I used to feel embarrased of my body and now I stand tall! I referred a friend and she too had surgery with Dr. Diaz and loves her results as well. We are both nurses and coming from a RN perspective he is an excellent MD. He is very clean and takes measures to prevent complications such as infections and DVT's. I was very impressed. I couldn't be happier with my results or Dr. Diaz.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I had surgery with Dr. Diaz and am not pleased with the results. I got an infection and the area where the inscision was healed horribly. I can never show my belly again. I wish I had never had the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

If you’re diabetic type 1 make a consultation with Dr Diaz. After 2 babies, each over 10 pounds and 2 c-sections I don’t need to tell you what my body looked like. Dr Diaz is thorough he listened to all my concerns he had a conversation with me to make sure I understood everything that was involved and he understood what my expectations were. He consulted with my endocrinologist to ensure he had a full medical history to provide me with the best possible care. Not only is he thorough but he surrounds himself with the best staff. His surgical team was professional, knowledgeable, and kind I went into surgery without any fears or reservations. His office team makes you feel welcomed each time you come in and takes pride in providing the best care before and after surgery. I spend a lot of time researching doctors and going to consultations I should have started with Dr Diaz. He is knowledgeable, professional, and most of all he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

After losing 130 lbs through diet and exercise, my body was what I referred to as a trainwreck.My upper belly skin sagged and my self esteem sagged right along with it.At my consult, Dr. Diaz did something that until that point, I hadn't experienced...he listened to me.Dr. Diaz made himself available to me. He made sure he had a full understanding of my desires and expectations.I have to date had 3 surgeries with Dr. Diaz, and am planning my 4th and final surgery to complete my journey after weight loss. Dr. Diaz's background in body makeovers after weightloss was a huge benefit to me, and I will forever be grateful for his skill, his patience, and his attention to detail. I am enjoying a figure that I used to only be able to dream of having, and I owe it all to him. This review would not be complete without also telling you that he employs a staff that is amazing. From setting my first consult appointment, to every follow up, I have been in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Diaz. I now have the body that I could have only hoped for last year. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Michael DIAZ's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)