Ratings for Dr. Jose P. Vindas Cordero

Truly an amazing diagnostician like few in this latitudes Highly recommended if you are in need of a doctor that tells it like it is

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

very professional, spends good quality of time and is accurate with his diagnosis abilities, I have no reservations recommending him

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

My son was recommended to this doctor after seeing a dietitian. 2 appointments were cancelled before anyone advised that he needed a referral from a general practitioner even though my insurance does not require it. Valuable time was wasted! Meanwhile my son lost 7 pounds the week we waited for the 2nd appointment that was eventually cancelled. I guess the dietitian info was not enough to get in the door but no one ever explained that until 2 weeks passed. Never got to see the doctor. Went to a different office instead. There is no point in seeing a doctor if his office staff are incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease June, 2014. I went through the typical protocol of antibiotics for 28 days, but 3 months later the symptoms returned. I went to Dr. Cordero for answers and he put me on the same antibiotic I had before. The symptoms lessened, but never totally went away. At a follow up appointment I was told my lingering aches and pains are just Post-Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome. Well I'm back to the beginning with this disease. Chills, muscle aches, joint pain, brain fog and a host of other maladies have all returned. I was told my disease was cured. My body tells me otherwise. Time to find a doctor who knows how to diagnose and treat Lyme disease properly.

Submitted February 22, 2015