Ratings for Dr. Brett S. Bilbrey

I have been a patient of Dr Bilbrey since 2007. He is very caring and genuinely concerned for my well being. Over the years, he has become my trusted Physician and friend. Thank you Dr. Bilbrey for your care!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Bilbrey for many years and he's always tried to get to the underlying issue instead of just treating your symptoms. He spends a good amount of time with you and I've never felt rushed in his office. He has great bedside manners as well. I feel like he's one of the few doctors left who actually cares for his patients' well-being instead of getting as many patients in and out as possible by giving them a prescription and sending them on their way.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Bilbery is so different from your average everyday family doctor. He is caring, and friendly enough to be open and honest with. He doesn’t criticize people. He will listen to what you have to say without . He doesn't rush you through your visit. He is the easiest going doctor I have ever met...he's a real person. Doctors can sometimes act like doctors even outside the office...they're not approachable. He's super caring and brilliant. I will treat your symptoms but also run several tests to see if there is a reason for your symptoms. If all those tests comes back good, he may test a few more things. For example, he ran some blood work on me and was honest enough to say that he expects something to be off. At my follow-up appointment, my blood work had come back perfectly normal so he wanted to test a few more things for a reason for my symptoms. He wants to be thorough and that's a very good qualitiy for a doctor to have...sadly it's not a quality most doctor possess these days.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Takes time with you, concerned, not afraid to treat you without running lots of tests. Answers your questions, and explains things.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Brett S. Bilbrey's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)