Ratings for Dr. Joi Barrett

Dr. J is the best doctor I've ever had - I truly feel like we have a partnership in ensuring my continued good health. The breadth of her knowledge and awareness of contemporary medical trends astounds me; each time I bring forward a new topic or health concern she's familiar with it and has an opinion on it. I've been a patient since she first started practicing in Sacramento, and after retiring, I now drive from my distant home specifically to see her because she's simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Such an amazing doctor. I can't even describe how great she is compared to other doctors I have had in my history. She's ALWAYS on time too... so rare in a doctor. She is even early! I barely had time to fill out paperwork either time! It was an eye opener to me as to how a doctor should be... great bedside manner, talks to you forever if you want her to. I would highly recommend her! :)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Joi Barrett's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim