Ratings for Dr. Zafar Parvez

I accompanied my mother whom is elderly to Dr. Parvez's office. She also needed surgery by him. He spent less than 5 mins for the preop and less than 1 min to talk to me after my mother's surgery. Though he appears cold and uncaring at the bedside. He is a good doctor that has done many procedures. So if bedside manners is not something you care about but his work, I would definately recommend him. His office staff are very nice. It is truly easy to book appointments. However it appears as though he overbooks his appointments as the waiting room is full.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr was great. Emailed and had a phone conversation with him, and was happy to answer any of my questions. Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

This surgeon made a conference appointment with me and then did not show up-no effort to cancel or notify me, just did not show up. Then he told me he would phone me at home and did not. This man's word cannot be trusted. His office staff seemed so harried that they sounded on the phone like they were about to jump off a bridge.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011