Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Wolfe

I am grateful to have found Dr. Thomas Wolf in the midst of my pain. Dr remove a large cyst from my ovary and worked very hard at removing Stage 4 Endometriosis Lesions (I believe evolved for 18 years without me knowing what was wrong). He did this robotically and even allowed me to watch him preform the surgery. I am thouroughly impressed with his work, acountability and knowledge. I am hoping to get pregnant and when I need a hysterectomy I hope to have this doctor do it. I've had 4 Doctors opinions...Hes the go to

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Carla at the front desk is very rude and unprofessional..they make you wait well beyond your scheduled appointment and they act like you owe it to them to wsit. When I asked carla how long the wait will be she lsughed and rolled her eyes snd said just expect to wait when you come here. Like my time is not important. I cant wait to find another practice. This office is ran very poor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr wolfe is an excellent ob/gyn who handled the complicated delivery of my son. WHen faced with problems during the delivery he handled it confidently and with great care, always keeping us informed of what was happening. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

Dr. Thomas P. Wolfe's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Carefirst Bcbs