Ratings for Dr. Ratnam Jain

Dr Jain has been my doctor for a long long time. She has delivered my only two children . I still see her for all my problems . She is one of the best doctors possible. She is the most caring person I have known. She always listens to everything you have to say. For both my children she was always there . My second baby was born in the middle of the night . She was there all the time I recommend her to everyone . Her office is very good and the staff is aslo very caring

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Jain is not a good doctor. She treats her staff like trash. She loves making personal phone calls while her patient is in her office. She was never there for both of my deliveries. NEVER AGAIN! She needs another career!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Ratnam Jain has been my doctor for the last 10 years . She had delivered my only child 9 years ago. I now see her every six months for my other problems. not only is she one of the best doctors I have seen She is also the most wonderful human being. She is very caring and thinks of your problems as if these were here problems I woluld recommend her to every woman wanting to have a baby or any womens issue

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

worst doctor ever seen. Very bad in all aspect. she doesnot know how to talk when one is delievering. Very bad experience.would never advice to go to her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great staff, lovely office! She really spent a great amount of time with me and has delivered all 3 of my children. I am very particular about my gynocologist and she really made me feel comfortable. I would not see another doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jain for 3 years now and she is outstanding. Dr. Jain is very understanding and patient to any questions and concerns.. Her staff if very friendly and polite. Office has a nice atmosphere, pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Jain to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr Jain delivered my 2 children . If I were to have one more (Oh God No) I would only have Dr Ratnam Jain as my Doctor. She is the best If I left New Jersey I would come back to have her deliver my baby. For my two children she was there all the time. My number 2 baby was born at night. Dr Jain was there all night until the baby was born . With her I felt protected and safe I tell my friends If you want to have baby go to Dr Ratnam Jain

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I left a messege to the staffs 3-4 days for a prescription they never called it was an emergency i m very upset

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

She is a good doc! BUT THE WAIT IS THE WORSE. MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 1230. HERE IT IS 225 AND I HAVE YET TO BE SEEN!!!! Omg im about to lose my freaking mind!!!!!!!!! God please help me. Im being patient as i can.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I love this doctor and her staff! They are so sweet and attentive. I can't wait until Christmas time to send them a big gift basket! :)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013