Ratings for Dr. George H. POPE

I had my implants fixed. I had to have 3 revisions and still need one more. Doctor Pope told me he could not fix and told me to gat a second opinion . Now i must spend more money and have an implant stuck uder my arm pit.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I had a fabulous very deep peel by Dr. Pope I could not be happier with my results. The staff was amazing from the moment i placed my first call to their office thru the entire procedure and all of my follow-ups. i have also had numerous injectables and was recently told i look like Bo Derek. Wow at 48 years old that rocks!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Purchased 2 groupons for spider vein removal for $199. I would never recommend anyone to go to this practice for any type of treatment unless you want to deal with unorganized office staff, terrible customer service, and ineffective treatment results. Called in february and finally had first appointment (after office rescheduled twice) in June. Dr. Pope himself did the treatment instead of the nurse (because one of the nurses quit) and honestly its been 4 months and I don't notice a difference, legs are still blue and the same. Tried to redeem 2nd groupon and the office claims I no-showed a 2nd appointment. I mentioned I spoke with a receptionist (who apparently has also left who said I didn't have an appointment. The office response from Dana to this too bad, we're not fixing this, you lost your deal. I said "too bad" for all of the bad reviews you are going to read online now, if you don't honor your services or try to make things right for your customers.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. George H. POPE's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1981)