Ratings for Dr. Philip BARRON

Dr. Barron is a fantastic doctor. He hires excellent staff and and the service is great. He gave me an adjustment for my kneck and I was feeling better immediately after. The discomfort was gone and I could not have been any happier.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Newly trained in the spinecor brace. We were his first patient. Within 5 days of seeing him he increased what he was charging because we were his guinnea pigs and he needed to make up for what the insurance company would not reimburse him for. We went for 3 visits and every time he pushed chiropractic care on us, which was not why we were there. We were charged $125 for him to cut approx. 2" of a velcro strap (brace adjustment fee) which when I called 8-10 other facilities I was told that it was basically unheard of and should have been covered as part of the exam fee. We were also told after by the doctor who was in charge of his training that we should loosen the strap, which we couldn't because it was cut to make it tighter.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Philip BARRON's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1985)